These are a few of my favourite things...
The biggest gift you can give me, is is time with you, exploring one another or visiting an opera or a gallery. However, I do like being treated like a Princess...
I would love some paid appointment time with either of my tattoo artists, one is in the US, one in the UK. Please message me if you would like to sponsor some work.
+ Tech and Gadgets
Maybe you have followed me on social media and if so you might know that I am a nerd for both gadgets and tech in general (also I am a total security and privacy obsessive, ask me about which VPN I used or which password manager I prefer (or sponsor mine). Want to see me blog more, see more photos or enable me to enjoy my life more with better tech (such as an apple watch) then please do buy me a gift listed below:
- Underwater headphones and iPod I am a swimmer and I a music nut so these would literally change my life.
+ BDSM Equipment and Gear
I am not a hevy gear head, when it comes to BDSM play but the additon of new equipment always brings new fun elements into sessions and creates new dynamics. This is a few of the things my heart most desires.
- Fetters Whipping bench (or almost any whipping/spanking bench would be utterly desirable, think of all the fun we could have together using it)
- Fetters Spanking horse There is so much you can do with a spanking horse cackles mischieveously
- Electric Wartenburg Wheel (wartenburg (aka Pin wheels) are one of my all time favourite tools, so having an electric one (and my love of electrics in general) would be wonderful
- Fetters Heavy Duty Sex Sling (specifically good for anal and fisting clients)
- Full Leather Sling- Beautifully designed hardy leather sling to go along with the sling/sex frame.
- Extreme Latex Vaccum Bed I am a lover of sensory deprivation and what is more delicious, torturous and teasing than a latex VacBed? Feel everything
- Heavy Leather Sensory Deprivation Hood As discussed above I love sensory deprivation and I also love hoods and gags, this hood in particular will take all the external stimulus away, leaving you at my disposal.
- Inflatable Gag For when you want them to be quiet for a while
- 5 Star Tesla Violet Wand If you've read above you will see that I really enjoy electroplay and this is the violet wand with all the attachments! I would very much like to add to my violet wand kit!
- Kalis Teeth I really enjoy CBT and these are one of my most desired items for said play.
- Humbler I really enjoy playing with a submissive wearing a humbler. Having them crawl around on the floor or even try to stand up is simply delicious.
- Stainless Steel Ball Crusher I do adore crushing balls or even nailing them to boards (I have done this with delight with another mistress) and this would be a wonderful addition to my tool kit.
- Flexible Vibrating Urethral Sound Both an adoration of sounding and electics makes this flexible sound a joy to play with.
- Penis Dildo Gag Mistress can fuck your gag whilst there is a dildo in your mouth. Such a teasing temptress.
- Horse Shaped dildo and but plug I think there is nothing more to add other than, doesn't everyone need one in their tool kit?
- Thick Double Ended Dildo For when you want double the pleasure betwen two people.
- Vibrating and Sucking Stoker A toy that does it all with 9 settings which I can just hold onto the submissives cock and therefore not touch it at all, using only the controls of the device to do as I will.
- Nose Hook For when I get to pull you around by your nose and make you wince.
- Jawbreaker Gag For those into ADBL play or being littles, this is the perfect gag, the Jawbreaker is replaceable and wonderfully colourful and you will be quiet for Mistres
- The Doxy The most powerful vibrator in the world (to date), I would like to add this to my Hitachi and Lelo vibrators which are my most used stimulators with clients.
- Shoulder length latex gloves I do love deep fisting and these gloves would allow me to explore to at my greatest depths. Size M please.
+ Memberships/gift cards to arts and cultural institutions
If you've read many of my tweets or blogs, you will have seen that I am a huge fan of arts and cultural activities, be it contemporary dance, opera, art galleries. The below arts institutions are based in Sydney and I frequent often, why not indulge me or take me to something put on by them?
- Bangarra Dance Company (gift certificate)
- Sydney Theatre Company (gift certificate)
- Sydney Dance Company (gift certificate)
- MCA (membership)
- Art Gallery of New South Wales (membership)
+ Spa Treats
Anyone reading my twitter can see how much pleasure I get out of relaxation, an ultimate gift would be to paper me…
- Bodyharmonie Massage Vouchers
- Nature's Energy Gift Vouchers
- QT SpaQ Gift Voucher (or would you like to come on a spa date with me there instead, they have a steam, sauna, hot & cold pool)
- Langham spa (Sydney)
- Shangri-La spa (Sydney)
- Signature Day Spa (Sydney)
- Mornington Peninsula Spa (Melbourne)
+ Islay Whiskys
If you've read many of my tweets or blogs, you will have seen that I am a huge fan of both food and whiskey. Indulge us both by bringing a bottle of my favourite whisky to a session or sending me one and I will send you a photo and my tasting notes. I have not listed all the independent bottlings which I would be interested in trying, as there are a great deal of them (for example The Scotch Malt Society or The Boutiquey Whisky Company) but if you find one and think I will enjoy it, I am open to trying new flavours.
- Samaroli Wild and Primitive Coal Ila My all time favourite whiskey. No longer available anywhere other than auction. This whiskey was an independent bottling of Coal Ila's 1998 whiskey. Peaty and just extraordinary, made by the now deceased master distiller Samaroli.
- Octomore 6.1 The most heavily peated of all Octomore's this 5 year old is firingly ferocious! Octomore is the most peated whiskey to date (highest part per million of peat (PPM). They're made by Bruichladdie, an Islay distillery.
- Octomore 7.1 First tried at my favourite bar, Baxters Inn and my introduction to Octomore, this whiskey has a kick and a burn and initially I did not like it and now it is a firm favourite. Not for the feint hearted.
- Octomore 7.3 First tried in Orange, NSW this is a wonderfully full bodied peaty monster. Has a slight burn and some hints of orange.
- Octomore 8.2 The latest Octomore's to add to ones collection. A little more subtle but still a great deal of kick and a little sweeter than the rest of the Octomore family. Only available in duty free.
- Octmore 9.1 I have just discovered the release of the latest Octomore's and I have, as yet, to try any. Octomore's are the most heavily peated whisky's currently available and I cannot wait to see what these drams taste like.
- Kilchoman Original Cask Strength I had never tried cask strength whiskey until I had the Laphroaig 10 year old Cask Strength at Baxters Inn. They are unique and very powerful and this Kilchoman is no exception to this rule. Strong and delicious.
- Kilchoman Red Wine Cask I have has yet to try this but I really enjoy anything by the Kilchoman distillery, the youngest distillery in Islay.
- Kilchoman Loch Gorman you can see this bottle in the background of my header image of this page. I am savouring the last few drops of this bottle but it is almost finished and I look forward to having another in my whiskey cabinet. Strongly peated and wonderful.
- Laphroaig Brodir as with all Laphroaig's this is a heavily peated blend, matured in bourbon and port casks and with a douse of peat.Laphroaig Lore my second favourite Laphroaig, only topped by the Laphroaig 10 year old cask strength, the Lore is aged between 7 and 21 years and is barrelled in 5 unique casks. Truly excellent.
- Laphroaig Triple Wood this was the first whiskey I was ever gifted and is still a firm favourite. More subtle than the 10yr standard of Laphroaig's but wonderfully tasty. I hope it won't be my only bottle.
- Laphroaig Lore this is joint favourite Laphroaig, along with the 10 year old cask strength. I often like the non aged expressions as they are more playful, they often use alternative barreling techniques and have distinctly new flavours. Also I know that these expressions are often limited editions which is really exciting.
- Bunnahabhain Eirigh Na Greine a firm favourite, the most peated Bunnahabhain I have tried thus far. Fiery and delicious.
- Compass Box Co's Peat Monster First tried in Duck Soup in Soho, London, it is truly smokey and delicious made by a distillery who tries to redefine the spectrum of whiskey.
- Arbeg's Ardbog everything by Ardbeg is delicious, they are one of my favourite distilleries and visiting Islay is top of my most wanted places to go to. Read more about whiskey travel dreams and obsession (Currently out of stock)
- Ardbeg's Dark Cove This is more smokey than the Ardbog and is matured in sherry casks, like the Quarter Cask, my favourite of Laphroaig's whiskey non age statements. (Currently out of stock)
- Ardbeg's Supernova when I first sampled this drink I did not believe it to be peaty enough, perhaps this is because it was after drinking an Octomore (which has the highest PPM of any whiskey) but recently I had the opportunity to re-try this and it is certainly impressive. No longer available in most stores, so please do buy it for me if you can find it (here is someone selling it as part of their private collection, hence the large price tag)
I am a huge fan of Pinot Noir, more than any other type of wines. Listed below is my favourite vineyard, which I have visited in Tasmania, but please feel free to bring me another Pinot Noir that you like
- Baby Likes to Pony Some of my favourite lingerie comes from this store, if you would like to take me shopping and see me try on some items, feel free to take me on a social date there. My bra size is a - 12F, underwear/knickers L
- Bordelle One of my favouite bras is from Bordelle, they have intricate bondage inspired designs and a kink themeatic whilst being truly visually beautiful. These are also stocked at Babylikestopony, along with Studio Pia (below).
- Studio Pia Delicate lace and beautiful designs
- Silent Arrow Melbourne based lingerie designers who make really beautiful lingerie and swimwear (check back later to see my latest photoshoot with some of their swimwear)
- Hopeless Lingerie Melbourne based designers who make beautifully constructed clothing with lots of interesting cut outs, which works well with my tattoos.
+ Designer Clothing
- Commes de Garcons Favourite designers of all time, headed by Rei Kawakubo. Whilst travelling in Japan, I had the opportunity to go to their flagship store in Tokyo. Amazing bizarre and wonderful designs.
- Alexander McQueen Seeing his retrospective in the V&A was truly spectacular. One of my favourite designers for both his attention to detail and dramatic aesthetics
- Vivenne Westwood Always was and will be one of my favourite designers, I used to live close to her flagship store on the Kings Road, which I frequented often.
- Christain Louboutin For those who are in love with heels
- Vivenne Westwood (especially anything made with Melissa, they have that fetish rubber smell)
- Irregular Choice The worlds most fun and sometimes bizarre shoes, often comfortable and delightful to boot.
+ Gift Vouchers
- Max Black An all female run sex shop with wonderful products
If you really want the key to my heart please donate to these charities which support and provide for communities close to my heart:
Minus18 - LGBTQIA youth organisation
Alice Springs Women's Shelter - Alice Springs Women's Shelter provides a range of services for women and children fleeing gendered violence